Clinical Trial Assistant/Administrator
Christopher Antoniou is searching for someone with Clinical Research experience or someone with the ambition to get into the sector. This opportunity will be to work as a Clinical Trail Assistant/Administrator joining an ambitious, driven, niche CRO – based in Greece. This organisation has many interesting projects and a portfolio of clients one of which being one of the biggest, well known Human-Centric Pharmaceutical companies.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun environment offering the best possible career progression within an ambitious growing team.
Get in touch to find out more.
Responsibilities as a Clinical Trial Assistant/Administrator (CTA)
- General support to the Clinical Trials team
- Administration activities such as, Expense reports, couriers, and translations of the approvals/cover letters/indexes
- Back up in the call centre
- Any other general administrative work
- Ideally someone with experience within Clinical Research or at least and ambition to work within the sector
- Ideally administration/secretary experience
- Ambition to progress
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0915
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org