Clinical Research Associate – Greece
Christopher Antoniou is searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join an ambitious, driven, niche CRO – based in Greece. You will be outsourced and working for one of the biggest, well known Human-Centric Pharmaceutical companies working within their offices and amongst their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun environment offering the best possible career progression within an ambitious growing team.
Get in touch to find out more.
Responsibilities as a CRA
- Supports the feasibility process of the clinical trial (identification, recruitment and assessment of potential investigators).
- To report and conduct on site monitoring visits
- Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical regulatory and monitoring process according to the applicable SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and international/national regulatory requirements.
- Oversees clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources in adherence with the expected timelines, budgets and quality standards.
- Hold a University and Postgraduate Degree in Health Sciences
- At least 1 year of experience as a CRA in the Pharmaceutical Industry/CRO Sector
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: email@example.com