We are searching for a talented Clinical Research Associate based in Belgium. The position is a full time permanent role and all experience levels welcome.
We have partnered with a Contract Research Organisation company who we have been working with for the past 12 months. They are currently across Europe, UK and US. With around 300 employees across the globe currently their plan in 3 years is to double in size.
For there studies in Belgium, you would be covering all different therapeutic areas & sites across Central and East Belgium. The role requires a maximum of 8 site visits per month and the rest of time would be remote working offering important work life flexibility.
Responsibilities (depending on level)
Lead CRA Duties would include but not limited too
- Overseeing planning & tracking of monitoring visits
- Reviewing of site visit reports
- Assisting with the development of site management documents
- Mentoring junior team members
- Managing whole process from enrolment to close out
- Creating and developing strategies for recruitment & retention
- Overseeing projects
- Independent monitoring visits
- Assisting mentoring of new starter and being a active part of the team
- Reporting to the senior CRA
- Assuring good communication with team members & clients
- Contributing to the development of the team.
- Degree in Lifesciences, Medicine or Related Degree
- All experience level welcome
- Experience within a CRO would be desirable
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, GDPR OR HIPPA, CTR/CTD/CFR
- Expertise within Oncology studies
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.