Joshua Leggett is searching for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a mid-sized and international CRO. This niche organisation focuses on developing complex clinical trials and has undergone 200% growth in the last 12 months. Their core values will always remain quality over quantity. Thus, the reason they have less than 7% staff turnover rate and an average of FOUR monitoring visits per month.
If you’re an experienced CRA, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is undoubtedly the place to be. We have supported this organisation in the past for various positions, and all our placed candidates still work there to this day and have nothing but great things to say about them!
- Initiate, monitor and close out study sites
- Prepare & perform regulatory submissions
- Supporting the contract procedure between sponsor/investigational sites
- Perform feasibilities and pre-study evaluations
- Assisting the Clinical Project Manager as required
- Document activity in accordance with ICH/GCP
- Prepare summary reports, requested by manager
- BSc in a scientific related subject
- Oncology experience would be preferred
- Minimum 2 years related CRA experience
- Fluent English & Hungarian
- Strong teamwork & time management
- Strong motivation to work your way up in a company
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: