AL Solutions are partnered with a world-renowned market-leading CRO that is rapidly expanding across the US and looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team.
This company are known in the industry for providing unparalleled opportunities for their people to ensure that they get the most out of their careers. They are looking for someone with strong project management experience to help mentor their growing team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Being the primary point of contact for the sponsors
- Oversight & leading all departments of clinical project team including regulatory, biometric, laboratory to name a few
- CRA team lead when needed on smaller studies
- In constant contact with the head of departments internally dealing with problems
- Managing timelines adhering to project, ensuring quality, maintaining budgets throughout all stages of study
- Resolving issues & problems occurring in project
- Preparing and presenting in bid defence meetings, client meeting and internal meetings
- 3 years experience working in a CRO and managing multiple projects
- Experience working on studies across all phases
- Lead knowledge for all stages from set up to close out
- Extensive knowledge of managing & forecasting finances
- Desired in depth understanding of CNS studies
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455