AL Solutions are searching for a Clinical Data Manager to join a new small CRO partner of ours based in Munich. My client has roughly 130 employees and are looking to expand across their biometric division throughout this year. You will be joining a team of four data managers in Germany and be responsible for hands on data management activities for their clinical studies.
This position can be worked from home across Germany, offer a very competitive salary and immediate start dates, however notice periods can also be taken into consideration.
- Provide data management consultancy on trial related aspects.
- Cooperate closely with study team members such as biostatisticians, medical reviewers and project managers.
- Database set-up and testing, within an eCRF system or using SAS.
- Support programming of data listings for clinical study reports.
- Writing or peer review of Data Management Plans and Data Validation Plans.
- Main contact for clients and internal project team members.
- Life Science degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience performing data management activities within clinical trials.
- Experience using SAS.
- Fluent in German language is essential.
- Working experience with CDISC standards is an advantage.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via: