Clinical Data Manager – Timisoara, Romania – Permanent Position
After forming a new partnership with a growing Contract Research Organisation, Josh Zarembski is searching for a Clinical Data Manager.
Quality is a major priority and with a comprehensive range of services to support drug development this CRO is looking for a data manager to continue their great work and support the team in Timisoara. Being a smaller company, they focus on allowing employees the flexibility to complete their daily tasks to the highest level by ensuring they have the work-life balance to match.
Interested in hearing more? Below are the responsibilities & requirements, do not hesitate to get in touch and find out how you could become the newest member of this exciting team!
– Manage all aspects of the clinical trial data management process from study start-up to database lock:
– Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capture system used for each study;
– Coordinate overall data management by serving as the primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
– Interact with external data providers, and all project team members in the cross functional team;
– Develop DMP;
– Participate in teleconferences and face to face sponsor meetings as the lead representative from Data Management.
– Provide training for study team.
– 2+ years of experience in Data Management
– experience with analysis software and different data systems
– Knowledge of EU and USA rules and regulation
– CDISC and SDTM experience
– Knowledge of SQL and/or Java/Python/R/SAS
– Applicant shall demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective relationships with others and establish collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
– Be results-oriented; effective ability to set and meet short-term and long-term goals
– Good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
AL Solutions is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations. If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk