Clinical Trial Lead – Remote US, East or Central
Louise king has a brand-new Clinical Trial Lead based in the US, working with a small niche CRO focused in Oncology & Rare Disease studies who are extending their US team.
They are a partnered client who we have supported in there clinical development and biometric recruitment across the globe, they work with mainly small biotech’s and pharma companies. They have been award winning in drug innovation, design and development.
They offer excellent salary, future progression as they have extensive growth plans and flexible start date.
- Oversight of CRAs & In-house CRAs across the UK
- Managing the preparation, maintenance & exclusion of clinical operation plans
- Mentoring & training new members of study team
- Adhering to timelines & ensuring they are meeting the budget
- Regular communication with the Clinical Project Manager and updating progress on studies
- Assisting Project Manager with budgets both during in study and forecasting
- Updating Clinical Trial Systems
- When needed act as a CRA in project
- Relevant nursing, life science or medical service etc Degree
- Experience as a Senior CRA within UK
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge of clinical trial regulations ICH – GCP
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with study teams, clients and fellow clinical team member
- Desired previous experience within a CRO, working with multiple sponsors and Oncology Studies
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Louise King – Delivery Associate