AL Solutions have recently formed a new partnership with a small, exciting start-up biotechnology organisation that are a subsidiary of a larger collective group of research organisations based in North Carolina. This is a very exciting time to join my client as they are at the beginning of their journey and have very aggressive growth plans over the next 12-18 months. Due to this, my client can offer excellent career progression opportunities as they grow in the coming years. This position is ideal for someone who has recently graduated or someone looking for an organisation they can grow with.This position can be worked 100% from home in North Carolina and offer flexible start dates.
- Investigate and compare available algorithms, methods and data sources.
- Contribute to the understanding and application of results by customers
- Validate and deploy/update selected data sources.
- Develop appropriate procedures for testing and validation of new or updated pipelines or pipeline components.
- Write validation reports detailing validation methodology and results.
- Write SOPs for new or updated pipeline components, or new pipelines.
- Refine methodologies for data analysis, processing, visualization and storage
- Degree in a scientific related discipline
- Previous background in bioinformatics, biostatistics or data science
- Good working proficiency with Python/R programming
- Strong hands-on skills in bioinformatics databases, bioinformatics tools and relevant programming languages.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.