Associate Clinical Project Manager – Remote – US
Louise king is introducing a new Associate Clinical Project Manager to be based in US, working with a small CRO focused on Oncology & Rare Disease studies in early phase working with small pharma and biotech companies.
We have been closely partnered with them over 2yrs, they have a close working environment where you are more than just a number and individual. They have been award winning in drug innovation and development over the past 10 yrs and are looking forward to the bright future ahead.
They offer excellent salary, remote working & future progression due to the long-term growth of the company.
- Having the opportunity to be the primary contact for clients on smaller project
- Supporting project managers on larger project
- Managing vendor, finance & budgets, team meetings & coordinating a service
- Create & manage the project timeline and actioning if needed to keep project on track
- Assisting and developing your knowledge with budget allocation and approving invoices
- Be actively involved in internal meetings & taking minutes
- Develop study management plans
- Create and present project information to colleagues & clients
- Degree level qualified in life sciences or equivalent education & industry experience
- Hands on experience within a CRO in a supporting role
- Experience in Phase I – III
- Excellent communication & presenting
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Louise King – Delivery Associates