Principal Statistician – UK – Home Based
My client is a niche, biometrics focused, Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that, due to expansion, are searching for a Senior Principal Statistician in the UK. This can be worked from home or in their office, north of Cambridge.
This organisation has expanded by 150% in the last 2 years and are continuing to grow at this pace. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and the ability to involve their staff in varied and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on few studies, as opposed to “touching the surface” on lots of studies.
As a Principal Statistician, you may be responsible for the following:
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Possible line management
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the statistics department
- Developing SAPs
- Improving current methods, processes and SOPs
- Project management
- Training, mentoring and developing statisticians
To be considered for the Principal Statistician position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a statistician within the pharmaceutical / Contract Research Organisation (CRO) industry
- Budgeting + resourcing skills
- Experience across the entire clinical development process (phase I-IV)
- Leadership and mentoring skills
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. For the right individual, they are happy to flex the specification to meet your requirements. If you would like additional/a reduction in responsibilities – then they are happy to meet this demand.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the entire UK/EU for clients ranging from small start-up Biotechnology companies, right the way through to Global Pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.al2s3.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 203 778 0909